whats the deal?

i notice theres a new admin. JCB? what happened to david?

the site is looking very nice by the way.

not displaying very well on my netbook though, but im just assuming it would be fine on a normal computer.

Hi mate

First of all welcome back,, I purchased the site from David early last December as I saw a few things I could improve / build on. I have made a few changes and I hope you like them.

theres things i like, and things i hate. replied to your pm but not really focussed on any of them really lol.

overall its looking nice though :) a few big changes from first glance.

oh right. what happened to dave then? didnt want to do it any more?

i just cant find any threads on the topic and im curious. its just strange to see the site and members totally changed, but it seems to be in a good way.

I'm still here...nagging people like always.

haha yea a few more faces around than i expected. notice most of the mods are the same, except no DJ CHRIS.

Hey man - Welcome back! I was wondering about you... (in a non stalker way... perhaps)

oh right. what happened to dave then? didnt want to do it any more?

i just cant find any threads on the topic and im curious. its just strange to see the site and members totally changed, but it seems to be in a good way.

For a while there were a few ongoing server issues, vb needed updating and a few other things that made me realize I had less and less time to devote to CF and I felt it was the right time were by CF could have a different owner who could take care of this issues while I could remain as an admin to help run the site

Hey man - Welcome back! I was wondering about you... (in a non stalker way... perhaps)
always good to know i have a stalker .... errm i mean non stalker lol :)

yea VB was a pain when i was here, then there was the new server, etc

Back
Top Bottom