whats the deal?

dude_se

Proper Legend
i notice theres a new admin. JCB? what happened to david?

the site is looking very nice by the way.

not displaying very well on my netbook though, but im just assuming it would be fine on a normal computer.

david created the site and has been around for years after I joined in 2004. Even recently when ive had a look around all has been normal. now i see a new admin and a few big changes to the site, so this must be a recent thing.

david created the site and has been around for years after I joined in 2004. Even recently when ive had a look around all has been normal. now i see a new admin and a few big changes to the site, so this must be a recent thing.

JCB has been admin ever since I joined :)

ive been registered for 7 years and never remember seeing JCB posting, and david was most certainly the only admin whilst i was posting full time here. think i stopped posting here in 2009/2010. so any time after that this change may of happened.

JCB purchased the site on 12/5/10, although he joined previously but only posted a few times.

JCB purchased the site on 12/5/10, although he joined previously but only posted a few times.
oh right. what happened to dave then? didnt want to do it any more?

i just cant find any threads on the topic and im curious. its just strange to see the site and members totally changed, but it seems to be in a good way.

No David is still around and co-admin, not sure why he wanted to sell the site... It was a surprise to everyone really...

Back
Top Bottom