0x00000024?

~Darkseeker~

Fully Optimized
Im reading around on this error and every forums seems to suggest that it normally prevents you from booting at all. It's the first time ive seen this error and i have no problems booting. It occured when i plugged in my MS Lifecam and ran AMCAP to test it. The little came up, then the horror of the screen going black and the blue coming back.

Any ideas?

also, i've seen these codes recently too, i'll try and recall what i was doing when i saw them.

0x0000001a - Modifying HTML using Kompozer (seen this a few times before as well, when transferring files between drives enternal->internal and vice versa)

0x000000d1 - Youtubing

0x0000003b - noodling around my PC, local files.

0x00000050 - Don't recall

It's starting to put me off computers all this stuff. The only PC i can't seem to fix is my own. It's already had new Mobo and RAM.

This is almost always a driver issue. You could try to boot the machine into last know configuration. You could also boot the machine into safe mode roll the system back to before you install the software when this started to happen

I just noticed, during cleaning my PC, that if the GPU is tightened up (the Screws securing it to the case are tightened) the PC will fail Post, but if i then reseat the GPU and leave the screws loose it will boot up and be fine.

Ithink it must be drivers, since the PC never crashes out of BSODs when it's idle, only when i give it something to do like move files or play a clip.

this due to a bent case you need to try to bend your case back out a little so your graphics card seats properly. I had this happen on my old dell P4 that i use for my server now had to bend the case to get gpu to seat right

Back
Top Bottom