i want my own Domain/website can any body guide me

chadda prem

Beta member
hi,
i am Prem ,from Mumbai
I have my own business.it is medium firm.but i am thinking to expand my business??
having my own website would it be helpful???
can anbody assist me what can be done to have my own website..what all procedure involved :(

what do you want to use the website for? Advertising your business or do you require a shop / Blog / Forum ?

well the hardest part with this would be finding someone to create it and host it. There are a lot of free web dev sites out there but they are all crap if you can build it yourself i would do that.
When you have the site built it is rather simple to get it published to the internet. You will just have to buy a domain name and add a www record to the ip of the site that is hosting your website.

Use hostgator to host the contents. I use them and have been very happy. 3 ways to get very quick support, very good cpanel, and 99.99% uptime. Instant activation upon payment too and unlimited bandwidth/storage.

For domain, use godaddy in my opinion. Hostgator probably does a domain service but i've used godaddy for over 2 years for a domain and they work really well. Great support too.

EDT: oh, and yes, a website will help.

Starting your own website is not that easy...
u need to desing,bulid then filling it with appropriate content...
it will go around 7000/- ---8000/- ....Rs.

hi,
i was using "e webguru" (web hosting -Gold Plan @ Rs.3195 Annualy) although they commited me
unlimited email ids.but after certain limit it doesnt allow to create new ids.
and they have bad cutomer support too.
now i swtitched to Qualispace... they provided Complete website @ Rs.1999/-
i found it reasonable..i am new to Qulaispace but as if now.They have a good Product and

Customer suppport.

This may get better hits if it were moved out of the hardware forum..?

Back
Top Bottom