Random Chit Chat

That I can't. I would imagine though that your making some sort of arcade game style box for it???? Or possibly converting into a vacuum cleaner..Hmmmm. Or are you going to disassemble the language and write your own games?

The "NES" part was given up by the Nintendo copyright 1987 printed on the PCB.

Most likely converting it to a cabinet?

ProjectIf turned out to be iFaith, and it saves SHSH blobs to a server for restoration on devices when Apple stops signing the things.

I thought it was going to be a well-needed Cydia alternative lol.

Well, it looks like my Dngrlab computer took out a hard drive when it blew... this one isn't under warranty, but I can replace it for $40 under WDs 'upgrade' program...

I'm considering whether I should replace it, throw in another $20 for twice the capacity, or go for a different drive entirely.

Arrggghhh, my computer is slowing down, but then again it's had Windows on it for almost 6 months now so it's about that time... StarCraft used to be able to run on High Graphics with no issue (Except when a mothership warped in) but now it's having trouble on low graphics and I keep getting this windows popup that my computer is slow... Man if there's was only a Linux operating system that worked with Office and StarCraft 2...

Back
Top Bottom