error 2753 in java installing

final crash

Solid State Member
Hello,my java application was uninstalled by mistake , so i tried reinstall it when it was starting to install it ask me that "the software has already been installed on your computer.would you like to reinstallit?" first days the "internal error 2753 regutils.dll"
occured so i download javara an another programs to unistall it after that when i tried to for reinstalling the i hadn't error 2753 but
after that it asked me that would you like to reinstall it said "the action is only valid for programs that been installed before".
so i tried installing older versions and error 1723 occured.
because i've red some where about unistalling so i tried it because i found other java files .
now i've got error 2753 again.
how do i fix it ?
(i've got a 32 bits windows 7)

Run CCleaner to get rid of the Java installation in your registry. Keep running the registry cleaner until no results are found. Then reinstall Java.

i download and install CCleaner
i ran registry cleaner until no issues were found
and in tools tab i found java files that i thought they were uninstalled
so i ran uninstaller , i could uninstall some of them but i had error 2753 in all of them even those who i could remove them
how do i remove javas that i couldn't uninstall them?
what should i do?

i did what you said
i had 2753 error but they been removed
i ran java for installing and after that it asked me that would you like to reinstall it said "the action is only valid for programs that been installed before".
what should i do this time?

Back
Top Bottom