What is your country?

UK.

One thing to understand about us brits is that we moan. We moan when things aren't being changed enough, we moan when there's changes, we moan whenever anyone makes a decision, we moan whenever anyone doesn't make a decision, we moan when it's too sunny, we moan as soon as we get the first drop of snow, we moan when it rains... I can't wholly exclude myself from this either, I do like to have a nice rant about politicians in general :p

All in all though, it's really not bad. Quite good in fact. Yes, it has it's problems, but I wish more people would sit back and appreciate the many good parts!

I am curious to know where the members of this forums are based on? I am from the Philippines -- a beautiful and friendly country here in the Southeast Asian region. :eek:

hello kababayan,
I am also from Philippines, specifically from Southern Mindanao. I am new in this forum.
particularly where are you in the philippines?....I'm glad to know you...=);)

hello there guys, can you add or invite me in your group at this forum...I am a new in this forum and I don't have any friend or Group...tnx a lot....=)

Back
Top Bottom