Random Chit Chat

because it was there and my sister used it a lot while I was gone at university just for odd office work.

Also I just got a new case fan an ultra thermocontrol 120mm case fan and it says the speed is adjustable. Right now it is running at 1300rpm and my temps are in the area of 40c and with my old fan that got noisy and broke used to run atr 1900rpm and move so much more air keeping the case cooler and was so much cheaper. What I want to know is how do you adjust this fans speed since it is advertised as able to go 1200-2100rpm I want it to go at least 1500rpm. I tried speedfan but it is already maxed out 100%

Ultra ULT40144 Thermo-Control 120mm Case Fan - Dual Ball Bearing, Thermally Controlled, 1200 - 2100 RPM, 78.3 CFM, 33.2 dBA at TigerDirect.com

Also I got some fan dust filters with it but I don't know what way they should mount, Inside the case on the back of the fan or mounted on the outside of the case over the grill or behind the fan up against the case. The last one would be the biggest pain having to remove the entire fan to clean the filter.

no they didn't it was my sisters boyfriend who said they could take what they need I was at university at the time so I had no say. But I'm not too bumed as long as I get it by time summer comes it just has some stuff I want to get off it but the computer itself is a total pos. My point was just that cops say they will be quick but for all I know they threw it in evidence for 5 years like other stuff. After all given the circumstances they could have what they want but I assumed it would be returned. You know copy hard drive and give back

We have formatted sigs w00t! ...And my score has been beaten in the CF Benchmark leagues.

Time for some overclocking...

Watch out TP-Orielly, Watch out...

I was going to get involved in the competition, but even with mild OC'ing (3.5GHz/1550 shader) I got around 2k, which is ridiculous. We should probably use more standardized benchmarking programs with a formula to deduce a final score. ((Furmark+3dmv p-score+heaven 2.0)/3)

When they updated to 1.3.3 they really kicked a wire somewhere because if you check the blizzard forums, all kinds of tom foolery be going on with this latest patch.

It actually started before the 1.3.3 patch. I'm thinking my computer is starting to slowly die.

We have formatted sigs w00t! ...And my score has been beaten in the CF Benchmark leagues.

Time for some overclocking...

Watch out TP-Orielly, Watch out...

Just noticed we have a benchmark league. I should enter.

I think Foothead's "laptop" would win /that/ one xD

What happened to Foothead? He just disappeared it seems.

because it was there and my sister used it a lot while I was gone at university just for odd office work.

Also I just got a new case fan an ultra thermocontrol 120mm case fan and it says the speed is adjustable. Right now it is running at 1300rpm and my temps are in the area of 40c and with my old fan that got noisy and broke used to run atr 1900rpm and move so much more air keeping the case cooler and was so much cheaper. What I want to know is how do you adjust this fans speed since it is advertised as able to go 1200-2100rpm I want it to go at least 1500rpm. I tried speedfan but it is already maxed out 100%

Ultra ULT40144 Thermo-Control 120mm Case Fan - Dual Ball Bearing, Thermally Controlled, 1200 - 2100 RPM, 78.3 CFM, 33.2 dBA at TigerDirect.com

Also I got some fan dust filters with it but I don't know what way they should mount, Inside the case on the back of the fan or mounted on the outside of the case over the grill or behind the fan up against the case. The last one would be the biggest pain having to remove the entire fan to clean the filter.

Fan speed is based on ambient temperature with your fan.

Back
Top Bottom