Xbox 360? worth it?

I sold my old 360 and was gutted huge mistake.
I had the Kinect with mine.
I lost out on SKY Player, xbox live.
I wish I hadn't sold it now and would do anything to take it back.
It's my 21st Birthday soon though so not to fear it's on my wish list.

Well I once owned a Xbox 360, but I sold it for a PS3.

These two consoles have their benifits and their negatives.

Xbox 360 Pro's
1. Cheaper Games
2. A lot of Exclusive Games
3. Controller is better formed for your hands
4. Their Live functionality with the Avatar and multiple features is both original and great
5. Xbox has in-game private chat, and ability to play music in-game.

Xbox 360 Con's
1. Doesn't include hardware that comes factory installed on PS3.
2. Xbox Live Membership costs money to play online.

------------------------------------------

I would wait. Save up, and keep saving, so you can get the new console along with basically all the games. xD

imo, if your looking to game 2-3 hours a day and play casually id go with a ps3. their online is filled with casual gamers and their arnt nearly as many cocky kids. plus you get a blue ray player built in. but obviously since ps3's servers just now came back up after 3 weeks they obviously arnt as professional as xbox. but also its free online so you cant expect the best. if your looking to put 4+ hours of gaming in a day and expect everyone mics and get together with a group of people you like "pawning noobs" with than go xbox. its got the better online, cheaper, better community, and better game variety. but if you have the money id buy both. gears 3 should be a defining factor in what you buy. that games going to be amazing. hopefully i didnt affend anyone.

I'd would say Kinect is a pro for getting the Xbox and it can be used on PC as well. I really can't think of many Xbox 360 exclusives that would be fun to play compared to PS3 exclusives. :(

I'd would say Kinect is a pro for getting the Xbox and it can be used on PC as well. I really can't think of many Xbox 360 exclusives that would be fun to play compared to PS3 exclusives. :(

What about Fable II, or the Gears Of War series, the Halo series. If you look at it Xbox 360 has some pretty nice exclusives that I wouldn't mind having for my ps3.

Except Gears of War, Halo and Alan Wake and Forza there is really nothing that interests me that isn't also on PC.

thats absolutly right. consules are ment for people who dont have 1500$ to drop into a computer but still want to play call of duty at 60fps (or whatever game). xboxs arent really marketed to the 40 year old whos married and has an epic computer to game on. its not needed, although xbox's are marketed to that guys son who sees his dad playing a game and he wants to play to. so the dad gets the kid an xbox. and to all the people who mentioned the kinect, i see that as a cheap copy of the wii. if you want to play a wii buy a wii. so many better titles and more kid friendly games. now if your looking to use your consul for netflix ive heard that the ps3's netflix is absolute garbage compaired to the xbox's.

thats absolutly right. consules are ment for people who dont have 1500$ to drop into a computer but still want to play call of duty at 60fps (or whatever game). xboxs arent really marketed to the 40 year old whos married and has an epic computer to game on. its not needed, although xbox's are marketed to that guys son who sees his dad playing a game and he wants to play to. so the dad gets the kid an xbox. and to all the people who mentioned the kinect, i see that as a cheap copy of the wii. if you want to play a wii buy a wii. so many better titles and more kid friendly games. now if your looking to use your consul for netflix ive heard that the ps3's netflix is absolute garbage compaired to the xbox's.

waiiiiit!!!!
40 year old , married???!!!!
WTF!!!!!
im 16 years old with a $4000 computer!
are you implying i cannot be a PC gamer!

And aside from that PS3 Netflix isnt garbage its perfect, i use it everyday to watch videos.
i dont see the difference between the two.

lol wasn't ment to be in salting (and if you really are in salted i apologize). i could be wrong about the netflix part, like i said its what i heard. most 16 year olds dont have the money to drop 4 grand into a computer. i would think in a year i would be thinking about a car more than a gaming rig. thats just my opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom