Minecraft

Remember how you aren't supposed to mine a block above you? Yeah, just did that.

When you are trapped under a big pile of gravel, you can't dig your way out... you basically suffocate.
doh.gif

Yes I have it, I play quite often, at least 2-3 times a week for a couple hours straight. I have built many structures, from fortresses that are virtually impregnable, all the way to cliff fortresses, towers, and on our private server we even carved our own island out of land and built a huge fortress on it, on the outside there is water, then its our outer wall with 4 towers on each of the corners, the towers have tunnels dug below our walls leading to the middle of the compound. On the inside of our outer wall we have a lava moat, and then on the inside of our lava moat we have our secondary wall which is higher than the outer wall so we can overlook.

I don't think I could ever give up WoW for this to me the graphics are poor it seems a little complex to get started and I fail to see the overall point in it.
I suppose it's each to there own though.
Maybe one day when I have nothing to do I will give it a try but it doesn't appear to be one of those games that I think I'd enjoy.
I'll stick to play World of Warcraft for now.

Its hard for me to not bash you for saying graphics make a good game.
And hard not to bash you for saying minecraft is more complex then wow.

I r disapoint.

I don't think I could ever give up WoW for this to me the graphics are poor it seems a little complex to get started and I fail to see the overall point in it.
I suppose it's each to there own though.
Maybe one day when I have nothing to do I will give it a try but it doesn't appear to be one of those games that I think I'd enjoy.
I'll stick to play World of Warcraft for now.

Thats the reason, there isn't a point to Minecraft. You dettermine the point, the games based on your imagination. And if you can't find a point to the game, then your imagination fails. And you saying graphics makes a good game... Kinda sad, because if you wouldn't have gameplay, you basically would just be watching a movie.

Who has it?
What do you think?
What have you built?
Where is your base?
When did you last play?

Haven't bought it (at least not yet)
It's okay, graphics pretty primitive though.
Have built some random houses and tunnels.
Base?
Maybe four months ago.

Back
Top Bottom