rep points?

Kage

Golden Master
Can't seem to find where the staff lounge has gone, but what the heck has happened to the rep points? :(
If you decided to reset them...? Why?
They were a good indication of how people have been since they started on the forum. It feels like I've been reset

Wow :( Not possible to put back?
That's seriously bad. I had something like 2000 odd points or something daft.
Great for putting in a CV lol, that I'm a moderator and a respected member. Now, were less so than the standard members :p

Heh, I've been on a few forums where some of the moderators asked to be reset to zero. Particularly those like this forum where a fixed rep amount is given.

When the numbers rise to a certain point, then you can't rep: in one forum where I am moderator, if I were to give my max amount of rep, whomever got repped would end up with like five bars instantly.

Wow :( Not possible to put back?
That's seriously bad. I had something like 2000 odd points or something daft.
Great for putting in a CV lol, that I'm a moderator and a respected member. Now, were less so than the standard members :p

I'm fixing that as I post this ;)

edit: @InfectionZero: Gotta spread it.

In my opinion, rep means nothing. Its your activity and quality of posts that make you a loyal and great member.

We should have like a badge or trophy for members with high reputations lol

We should have like a badge or trophy for members with high reputations lol

Medals would be cool but you would have to create an assortment of them and be realistic when handing them out. Almost like achievement points, you would have to fix a specific challenge or answer a specific question in order to get them. The whole site with the same medal(s) would just look like a cult.

Back
Top Bottom