Today Have Set up My New Projector

JCB1

Daemon Poster
A week ago I bought a acer projector Acer H5360 1280 x 720 DLP Projector - HD 720p - 2500 ANSI lumens today I finally got round to setting it up and watched the football (Soccer :) ) on it, and it was ACE!!!

The projector is HD and I watched the game on our HD sports sports channel. The picture was so big and so clear I couldnt believe it.

To add to it I have a great surround sound system (You can see 2 speakers under the raidator) and also a blueray player.

I finally have the home cinema setup ive dreamed of, Just wanted to post about it here :)

projector.JPG

it was just a wall there. hope we can have a proper screen in the future!

really impressed with the quality - outside still quite bright but picture still good!

Do you have a very low-profile whitescreen there or is it just going onto the wall? you might get an even better picture with a proper screen on there.

The wall is a light yellow colour so the picture projects quite good on it

I'd definitely make a white screen for it in that case. Still good, but I wouldn't personally like a warm yellow hue to be reflected back :p

I'd definitely make a white screen for it in that case.
Same here - if you've shelled out for a HD projector it seems silly to be projecting it on a wall that won't show it at its best!

Back
Top Bottom