looking to buy labtop

im looking to build myself a new laptop. im relativly new when it comes to computers in general so please could you cut me some slack. anyway, i really dont know where to start. i havnt got the slightest clue as to where i can find laptop cases and also dont know whats going to fit in that small of a space. finally, is it even worth building a laptop? or should i just bight the bullet and buy from alienware? anyway, thanks for your time. i appriciate all responses-

I'm sure many may disagree, but if you want to buy a laptop, and have money to spend, you can't do better than a MacBook or MacBook Pro, and here is why:

• Moron easy to use
  • If you so wish, has a very nice, highly developed technical side to it
  • I love UNIX and Mac's run a BASH shell, that I find much more fun to use than DOS, so you get some of the advantages of Linux with a gorgeous shell on top to make it look like you want to lick the screen
  • Can run Windows, Linux and OS X, in parallel or seperatly, giving you the best array of OS capabilities
  • sexiest body on earth. It is the Kim Kardashian of laptops. (purely subjective)
  • Extremely nice specs (also subjective)

Why wouldn't you want one:
  • Your an Apple hater
  • You can't afford it
  • You are too technical and therefore do not need one
  • You have a friend who is such a Mac guy that you hate him so much that you vowed a long time ago to never, ever buy a Mac because your Mac loving friend is such a deuch bag and will not stop talking about his fucking Mac!

Either way, its your choice. For the record, I dont' have a Mac. However, if I were to get a new laptop, I'd get a MacBook Pro.

im looking to build myself a new laptop. im relativly new when it comes to computers in general so please could you cut me some slack. anyway, i really dont know where to start. i havnt got the slightest clue as to where i can find laptop cases and also dont know whats going to fit in that small of a space. finally, is it even worth building a laptop? or should i just bight the bullet and buy from alienware? anyway, thanks for your time. i appriciate all responses-
what are u going to use ur laptop for? school? email? maybe gaming?

building laptop IS possible, but it won't be any cheaper. Market for building laptops are too small and parts are too overpriced.
If you can post your budget, then I can look for some deals on laptops for you.

Back
Top Bottom