Just a heads up, today is Judgement Day

That's West Boro... they're only in it for money, lol.

I didn't realize that was Westboro at first, thought that was in New York in relation to the pending apocalypse. I agree on Wesboro being radical loonies though, they're not even really a church and their congregation is limited to mostly family. Other churches shun them as they are nothing but a hate group spreading hate speech.

I didn't realize that was Westboro at first, thought that was in New York in relation to the pending apocalypse. I agree on Wesboro being radical loonies though, they're not even really a church and their congregation is limited to mostly family. Other churches shun them as they are nothing but a hate group spreading hate speech.
They are sue happy lawyers. They piss people off. That's their only plan. Piss them off, get attacked, sue for millions.

Yay thirty two minutes left, I would bust out the pop corn but I have none.

I'll post my review of the end of the world later, it will be awesome lol.

Well, it was 6pm 4hrs and 40 minutes ago here, and we're all still alive. I was outside all day and i didn't see anyone floating off.
I think it's eastern time. NY time. 8 minutes!

230894_1873547153507_1086017824_31943076_4819671_n.jpg

skynet.jpg

225906_10150196391114275_687859274_6997368_3210919_n1.jpg

Wasn't he born on 0 BC? Isn't that the whole idea of BC etc? Their website doesn't make sense
At first they say that, but then I think they did some sciences or something. I'm not really sure, but at some point they decided they were off by a few years.

Back
Top Bottom