Post your rigs here.

Im trying to get my hands on this for free, since we replaced it for a guy and it's just sitting in the shop:

Intel Pentium 4 2.8GHz (socket 478)
768mb DDR SDRAM
HIS Radeon X850 XT AGP GPU w/ 256MB GDDR3
Creative SoundBlaster 5.1 Surround card
Antec 350W PSU
Antec Full Tower case

this thing cost £1400 when it was new, back in the day xD

For a decent affordable price I bought and built this, I can do all of the stuff I need to do and much more but no less.

This is my rig:

post-192957-12876275654785.jpg

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 case.
Asus Sabertooth X58 motherboard.
Core i7 950 @ 4.2 Ghz
6GB (2GB x 3) Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1600 Ram in Tri-Channel X.M.P.
2 EVGA Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 Superclocked EE in SLI.
Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Pro Fata1ity.
2 2TB Hitachi HDD's.
Corsair 850HX (850W) PSU.
LG Blu-ray RW Drive.
Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Other hardware:

Asus 25.5" monitor (HDMI)
Logitech 5.1 Surround Sound PC speaker system.
External 2.5" 320GB HDD in a 2.5" enclosure.
External 3.5" 160 GB HDD in a 3.5" enclosure.

I built the PC myself. :D

eww hitachi hard drives^^ Those won't last you very long. LOL! Looks like a pretty solid rig

So far they've lasted me, since September of last year and they show no signs of failing yet. Hopefully it stays that that way as I can not afford to replace any hardware.

Maybe, I'll give it a year though to see if they show any signs of failing. I'm curious how long it took you Hitachi drives to fail?

THe first one started clicking after a month and failed after about 2 months the replacement I got from hitachi was DOA the second replacement gave me a ton of read write errors and caused bsods. AT that point I gave up and bought a seagate drive and a samsung drive. THe seagate gave me a little trouble with the firmware but it was fixed with a firmware update and the samsung has gave me no trouble what so ever

I've had one of my Hitachi drives for about eight or nine months, the second I got about a month after my first Hitachi drive. I had to purchase another HDD because one of my parents cats knocked it off of the top of my computer chassis and ruined it, I had the HDD out sitting on top of my chassis since I was waiting for a new motherboard, after accidentally bending and breaking a few pins off of the cpu socket on my old motherboard. The third Hitachi HDD isn't recognized by the bios or Windows and just makes a barely audible clicking sound. I really wish there was a way to salvage the drive because if I could get it working, the extra 2TB would definitely come in handy to me.

101_0684.jpg
101_0687.jpg
101_0685.jpg
Coolermaster HAf 932 case
Asus m4a78t MOBO
AMD 955 BE at 3.2 ghz
4 gigs ddr3 1600 G-Skill ripjaws X series cas 6 ram
vertex II 80gig ssd
1.5TB western digital caviar black hdd
2 HD4870's in crossfire X
seasonic 650watt gold certified psu fully modular
coolermaster V6 with push pull for cpu cooling