looking to buy labtop

dell5333

Beta member
im looking to build myself a new laptop. im relativly new when it comes to computers in general so please could you cut me some slack. anyway, i really dont know where to start. i havnt got the slightest clue as to where i can find laptop cases and also dont know whats going to fit in that small of a space. finally, is it even worth building a laptop? or should i just bight the bullet and buy from alienware? anyway, thanks for your time. i appriciate all responses-

Hmmmmm there isn't a HUGE market for building laptops, what you will find is their is very few parts out there and the parts that you can but work out expensive.
I would leave it to the manafactures.

It comes down to your needs wether you are gaming or surfing. You can make a very fast gaming rig on a budget from AMD. Or you can go crazy and buy something extreme from Intel. It all comes to your needs, when you are considering Alienware - go buy the hardware yourself. then go to youtube, if you dont know how to put it all together - dont forget the instruction manuel.

You are the one with the money, sit down and think what you want to buy. Think about what you want from your PC. It doesnt have to be expensive.

Is acer a good choice in a laptop? ive been reading that they arnt really the best but wasnt sure.

Acers (mostly laptops, but not exclusively) are almost always cheap feeling and low spec for alot more money than they should be.

To get say, say a Samsung of similar spec, you'd get much better build quality for the same or less money.

Oh, ok thanks. (off subject, i just posted on your fourm about the power options) and asked about a graphics card. i dont really want to change the subject of this fourm but could you go over their and reply to that? if not its cool, i dont wanna be forcing you to ask a question.

Me and my customers have allways had bad experiences with acer laptops. The hinges on the screen snap.

Back
Top Bottom