Most user-friendly programming language?

RyanHDSP

Solid State Member
what are your thoughts? What's the most user-friendly programming language in your opinion?
I'm trying to gather information for a article. Let me know!

i think c# will be the most user frendly C programing languages.
PHP should also be very frendly.

the most UNfrendly programing languages will be "brainfuck" it is also made to be confusing.

Java is platform independent, so that people making applications Mac, Unix, Linux, or Windows will almost always use it. Many large companies do not use Windows. They have their system in Linux or Unix as well.C # as a language is about 90% of the same Java syntax, but it is tied to Windows. Thus, while Visual Studio is a thousand times better than the Eclipse,

In my opinion I like Python ( Python Programming Language – Official Website ) and Scratch ( Scratch | Home | imagine, program, share ).

Python: It's easy to learn, understand and write quick programs in. You don't need to compile anything ( which I really dislike doing every time just to test a simple program ), and it's user-friendly.

Scratch: It's more for children, but I still use it because it is probably the most easiest "Programming Language" ever. You drag and drop blocks into scripts to make games, animations, and anything you can make up. Though the program is slow, so running a full-fledged game with decent speed is hard. But in the general outlook, I think it's really good, especially for beginners. :)

It depends what you mean by "user-friendly". If you're looking for a "real" (i.e. enterprise level) programming language used in industry, then PHP, Java, C# are all easy to pick up. Visual Basic is arguably easier, but it gets you into so many bad habits and I'm not sure I'd call it a "proper" language at all!

If you're looking for any old language that's the most user friendly, Scratch is good as is the lego mindstorms environment with dragging together blocks. Neither lets you do that much beyond what it was designed to do, but both are very easy to use.

I mostly agree with your statement. I like python. however, Python does SO much for you, I would leave for later, after you are comfortable with a compiled language like Java/C#.

refering to someone new: Programming, in my opinion, is more than just knowing how to write a for loop or an if statement. it's the technology as a whole (DLL's, compilers, GUI's, IIS, Apache, etc)

the only gripe I have with Java over C#, is the tools. Visual Studio is SO pleasant to work in, whereas Eclipse can be painful.

what are your thoughts? What's the most user-friendly programming language in your opinion?
I'm trying to gather information for a article. Let me know!

python is really easy and interesting, check it out

Back
Top Bottom