"Hello, you just got owned"

All should be good now, I am going to talk to the mods in the mod forum before we make an announcement

All should be good now, I am going to talk to the mods in the mod forum before we make an announcement

Man I hope so.
By the way, did you fix the issue with the rep? A lot of people lost theirs. Unfortunately I didn't lose mine ;)

Only mods and admins lost rep, looks like it's disabled atm. JCB is aware though.

i can tell you exactly how they got in its an exploit through group.php which gives you the admins hash and salt then thy crack which gives them the admins password which gives them admin access which they can troll through the admincp which means he could have gotten anything in the admincp the way to prevent this is either deleting group.php or upgrading to the latest vbulletin version

i can tell you exactly how they got in its an exploit through group.php which gives you the admins hash and salt then thy crack which gives them the admins password which gives them admin access which they can troll through the admincp which means he could have gotten anything in the admincp the way to prevent this is either deleting group.php or upgrading to the latest vbulletin version

And why are you telling us this? You were one of the hackers according to the first defacement page.

Back
Top Bottom