What Computer Game are you playing at the moment??

At present I'm playing GTA Vice City & Max Payne.It's really the good to play all this game.
The person enjoys to play this games for a long time.

Right now I've been playing a lot of Fallout 3 to try to get all of the achievements for gamerscore. Btw, Red Dead Redemption isn't a computer game.

At present I'm playing GTA Vice City & Max Payne.It's really the good to play all this game.
The person enjoys to play this games for a long time.

I really got to play through Max Payne again, I played through Max Payne 1 and Max Payne 2 a few years back and loved every second of it.

I am still playing total war: shogun 2 alone this past few months and I am quite addicted to it. But I am looking for a good f2p mmorpg so if i got bored, with it I have a backup game to play with.

I only ever play World of Warcraft really.

I sometimes juggle this with the sims though but I much prefer playing with other people in an online virtual environment.

I have always said if they released a Harry Potter MMORPG I'd leave WoW tomorrow and never look back.

Right now playing medal of honor breaktrough. I have finished about the half of the game. I already have finished the spearhead. :)

Back
Top Bottom