E-Mails in Windows Live Hotmail Won't Open; Windows Messenger Says "Loading...."

mr gofer

Solid State Member
E-Mails in Windows Live Hotmail Won't Open; Windows Messenger Says "Loading...."

:confused:My parents are having a problem with opening their emails. When they click on an email in their inbox, it doesn't open. Down at the bottom left under the "Messenger" tab, it says "loading....". No matter how many times you click on an email it always says it's loading. It never opens no matter how long you wait. I've tried logging out and logging in and changing the internet settings and restarting the computer, but NOTHING WORKS. I restored the computer to fix it. After that, it was working fine for a few weeks. Then the exact same problem came back!:mad: Why does this keep happening? :confused:

Re: E-Mails in Windows Live Hotmail Won't Open; Windows Messenger Says "Loading...."

:confused:My parents are having a problem with opening their emails. When they click on an email in their inbox, it doesn't open. Down at the bottom left under the "Messenger" tab, it says "loading....". No matter how many times you click on an email it always says it's loading. It never opens no matter how long you wait. I've tried logging out and logging in and changing the internet settings and restarting the computer, but NOTHING WORKS. This only happens on one computer in our house. My parents have to get on another computer just so they can view their emails. I restored the computer (the one where the emails won't open) to fix it. After that, it was working fine for a few weeks. Then the exact same problem came back!:mad: Why does this keep happening? Why does this happen on this ONE computer even after I restored it! (Toshiba Satellite A220 Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit):confused:

This same thing happened to me with google mail you need to switch to a setting that says swap to a faster html.

Re: E-Mails in Windows Live Hotmail Won't Open; Windows Messenger Says "Loading...."

what version of msn are you using, what OS !? is your internet connection fast !?

Back
Top Bottom