Need a good NYC school for programming

k3v1n312

Beta member
Hi everyone,
I'm currently getting my associates in computer information systems and I want to continue so I can get my bachelors. Now I'm very interested in programming and that's what I have been learning. I want to continue learning about more programming and get a bachelors degree in it. But what I'm not sure about is what Cuny school offers the best cirruculum? And also i don't see any program degree all I see is Computer science and I want to know if this is the same or equivalent to it? Please any help with these questions will be most appreciated. Thank you.

Computer science is quite a broad term - it can encompass anything from information systems to networks to all different types of programming. Different universities offer different modules as part of such a course, best way to find out is to contact them and see what they offer. Information systems are generally a subset of computer science so you might learn a bit about that but not a huge amount (personally that was one module for me and it was the most boring one of the lot, but whatever floats your boat!)

Thanks for the info. I'll diffently call the schools and see what modules they offer that concentrate in programming.

I'm doing a computer course in college when I leave school it seemed like a better choice rather than computer science.

Back
Top Bottom