CF BootDisk In The Development

JCB1

Daemon Poster
Hi

I just wanted to let you know I am developing a Free Recovery Boot CD that I will post on this site and make available for all to download. I currently sell a bootdisk on ebay (Which has 100's of tools) but I plan to release a cutdown version on this site.

The Bootdisk will run on Grub4dos (Linux) and will be completely configurable and easy to add your own tools. I hope to delelope a better bootdisk than Hirens / Ultimate Boot Disk, as im only adding tools I think you will need, Hirens and UBCD have 100's of tools on there Bootdisk that I dont think anyone will use (Such as disk utilities that only work with FAT file systems and so on) :)

The bootdisk will also have easy to follow menus meaning you will find your program easier and quicker.

At the moment the CD includes the following tools / sections.

-Mini Cutdown version of linux
-Windows/BIOS Password Recovery Tools
-Recover Non-Booting / Troublesome Windows Installs
-Multipul Virus Scanners
-Disk Tools Backup / Data Recovery / Destroy Data
-System Diagnostics

If you think we should add any other tools / sections let me know.

I hope to have the Bootdisk ready in the next few weeks, I might be posting on this site for help every now and then :)

its using ISOLINUX ISOLINUX - Syslinux Wiki for the boot + menus, Then MS-DOS and bootable ISOs for the programs. The CD is almost complete, Im having a few issues but hopefully will be fixed soon. When its complete I will post full info here for people to see and hopefully recommend improvements for the disk :)

I have changed the disk to run on Grub4Dos, I can torrent the file if it helps. The boot Disk is complete now, I just need to finish testing so it can be released. If anyone wants to be a beta tester post here or send me a PM

So where it says check out the paid for verison here. It doesn't really lead you anywhere for it. Maybe I'm just slow today

Back
Top Bottom