Updating graphics solution

Height, about 270 millimeters
Width, about 107 Millimeters
Length, about 332 Millimeters

I dont have anything to measure centimeters, I measured in inches and then converted.

He'll most likely need a low profile card. I'm not sure what size powersupply he'll need. Anyhow, some reliable brands are Corsair, PC Power & Cooling, Thermaltake, Rosewill, OCZ, Antec. Those are all of the main ones, unless I'm forgetting something. The power supply is definitely something you don't want to cheap out on. Lower brands often times exaggerate their ratings, and the power supply is the one thing in your computer that can ruin the rest of it. So choose wisely :)

Cool. What are some things I'd want to take into consideration when choosing a power supply?

Cool. What are some things I'd want to take into consideration when choosing a power supply?

In this case you don't have too much to worry about. Just make sure it has enough connectors for your components, is the correct size for your case, has a decent efficiency rating, and sufficient power output (be especially wary of if it has enough power on the different rails if it's split).
Also, check out some of the reviews as well. Some PSU's are quieter than others, and produce less heat. There isn't really any spec in specific to look at for that though.

Thanks for the answer... when I buy one I'll make sure to get a good one. Anyway, someone mentioned before that the video card recommended for me would not fit my case. Is this true or will I have to find a different solution?

Alright... Is there any way possible of a smaller video card? because it seems quite a bit of a hassle moving it all to a different case... of course ive never tried that

Back
Top Bottom