Random Chit Chat

It's a snapshot for the movie Jurassic Park, if I am not mistaken. The point is, if you see scientists holding vials of valid dinosaur DNA, it's time to start producing building materials in your pants.

I'm officially out of space on drive c now for no reason what so ever. Had 16gb free a month ago and haven't used the computer until yesterday

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I just found out through my new job/intern at GM I can borrow a GM car for a weekend or during the week for a few days. Sort of an advertisement thing by them. I'm supposed to take it and show it to all my friends and whatnot. Too bad all the corvettes are reserved until late august as far as I can tell... I'm still planning on getting a CTS coupe for a weekend!

I just found out through my new job/intern at GM I can borrow a GM car for a weekend or during the week for a few days. Sort of an advertisement thing by them. I'm supposed to take it and show it to all my friends and whatnot. Too bad all the corvettes are reserved until late august as far as I can tell... I'm still planning on getting a CTS coupe for a weekend!

lol sounds cool man :) Make sure you bring a chick with you :p

Just got done fragging 5 people on Nexuiz, I don't know what their deal was, they kept trying to crouch down and shoot me :confused:

Back
Top Bottom