Whats your fav or most addicting facebook game?

JCB1

Daemon Poster
Whats your fav or most addicting facebook game?

Mine has to be Scrabble, a simple yet addicitive game !!!

Mine has to be Scrabble, a simple yet addicitive game !!!
Humm, dyslexics of the world, untie!
But joking apart they are an interesting market phenomenon; I hear that they can make profits to rival the traditional computer games while requiring a fraction of the money to create.
WoW, currently the biggest MMORPG has 12 million subscribers, but across all of the facebook pay-to-play games there are approximately 50 million subscribers! Admittedly they probably don't pay half as much as the wow subscribers do and their money is split between many different developers, but it does beg the question, is the next “wow killer” going to be Farmville??

I consider Facebook games to be the absolutely most annoying aspect of FB. I don't play them and don't have an issue with others playing them but I hate getting notifications that so-and-so did this-or-that in Mafia Wars or Farmville. I hide all that nonsense.

Fast Typer 2 is the only one I have ever played I refuse to play crappy Farmville or Mafia Wars.

Oh no. Not again. :O

I was never a fan of Mafia Wars. :( Bands of Heroes was way better until they started selling your information. :p

Lol. Never go for Facebook games. Go for PS3, XBOX360, PSP and other consoles.

Back
Top Bottom