Free download games for laptops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I don't condone warez or copyright infringement, I tend to stick with newsgroups as they are a lot safer for downloaders. At least sharing/uploading is not a requirement, it's not peer to peer so the MAFIAA (RIAA/MPAA) can't get your ip address. It's makes it more difficult or impossible for copyright Nazi's to go after downloaders. Although I mostly download legal files such as free alternative, Linux ISO's and on occasion a television show, anime I missed.

While I don't condone warez or copyright infringement, I tend to stick with newsgroups as they are a lot safer for downloaders. At least sharing/uploading is not a requirement, it's not peer to peer so the MAFIAA (RIAA/MPAA) can't get your ip address. It's makes it more difficult or impossible for copyright Nazi's to go after downloaders. Although I mostly download legal files such as free alternative, Linux ISO's and on occasion a television show, anime I missed.

I don't really like illegally downloading I would just feel guilty afterwards.

Same here, I feel guilty even if I do it myself. I guess it's maybe because I'm planning on getting into the field of software engineering or game development, and it would make me feel bad if people took from me without paying since I have bills to pay and food to put on the table.

Depends on what kind of games you enjoy.
Download Maplestory, it's a nice free platformer.

I too feel kinda guilty when pirating software so I don't do it often.

By the way, you can check out games such as America's Army, Alien Arena, Super Mario Forever, Super Mario Blue Twilight DX, Stepmania, Frets on Fire, Super Mario War, Sonic Fan Remix (Upcoming fan game), and many other games which are free and legal to download/redistribute.

Or go to an "abandonware" website for free full games. Abandonware means that the software is literally abandoned, they are not sold any more and you may download them legally. :D

I never would advise tormenting due to the inherent security risks, but if you are feeling lucky, use a VPN that will mask traffic. BTGuard is a good one and will prevent you from being caught downloading on P2P sites. The best advice I could give is to download items that receive positive ratings and keep a good AV if you plan on downloading from torrents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom