connecting 2 different network?

piloohanda

Solid State Member
Hello all

I was wondering how do establish an connection between 2 different network? so that we can do real time streaming video and audio. plz read the example i have medical university which just got collaborated with hospital, through which student can learn and see real time surgical operation even though are not in hospital but in university common lab.all i am trying to say is when doctors perform surgical operations it is not easy for all student to see that coz we all know it not possible but due the enhancement of tech. university thought we can setup a network through which we can establish this link.

is it possible? i have searched different website but i think its kind of limited concept. what kind software and protocol do we have use like changes need to done at LAN and WAN level.
thanks
sunnyhanda is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

Your example confuses me. However, I will try and answer.
If the two networks are in close proximity like a campus. You could connect the two with a router running a routing protocol.
If the two are far away and they have a internet connection. You could use a VPN solution such as Hamachi. Although it may not be real-time depending on bandwidth.

Back
Top Bottom