Firefox 4 any good??

Since i updated to firefox 4 I am having a standard issue when something requires to be opened in a new window this message appears "what happened:TypeError: Components.classes['@mozilla.org/extensions/manager;1'] is undefined" When a click ok it allows it to open but boy is it annoying. Never had this problem with any of firefox 3 versions. Also speed can lag at times then suddenly page timeout message will appear. Once try again or refresh is clicked the page suddenly appears at super speed. I want 3.6 back was very happy with that version :(

Try installing it again.

firefox4CF.jpg

It Is Really nice and stable I am running a nice clean theme on it too much faster than IE8 (And 9 For that matter) and A LOT Faster than FF 3.6

using it on a Windows 7 install, and Linux install, and seems to be running great. Love the new layout, makes it user friendly for netbook users. My overall assessment would be a:

8.5/10

I like FF4 - being using Firefox since 2009 and haven't really come across many errors or problems. I would recommend this browser to anyone.

I got a t-shirt from Mozilla for beta testing it. I currently run the alpha version of the next one. It is a good browser.

Back
Top Bottom