Please help with minecraft issue.

clacker

BSOD
So basically I want to download minecraft to play offline for free. I went on the site and played in browser and I really enjoyed it. I then decided to download it after my friend said I can do so for free if you don't play online. I made a account online and I downloaded it I then tried to log in and I won't log in and it says I haven't downloaded the offline version.

Could someone give me a guide to downloading mine craft offline version for free. Thanks in advance.

i play minecraft, have for about a year, and i dont believe you can play the suvival singleplayer unless you pay for it or get a torrented version. i know u can play the creative version online and offline, but thats a different route

I have managed to get a offline version and it says that I have to select a program to run it on. Does anyone know any gaming programs I can download for free? I clicked show me programs but all of them I would have to pay.

As I recall, it is a Java program, so you will need to run it in a Java environment.

Re: Please help with minecraft issue.

As I recall, it is a Java program, so you will need to run it in a Java environment.​

as stated, make sure you have the latest version of java, and then install the game, it will chose the program automatically =D

Back
Top Bottom