Bin Laden's DEAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sunni Islamic extremism was around before Bin Laden, and the death of Bin Laden isn't going to change a thing.

It's probably not going to get better, or worse, since he's been out of Action for nearly 7 years anyway, so we've only been dealing with the isolated Taliban groups who've nothing to do with him.

My Friend Said the night Osama Bin Laden Died They Threw A Party The Next Day because they had family Die in 9/11

My Friend Said the night Osama Bin Laden Died They Threw A Party The Next Day because they had family Die in 9/11

Bin Laden didn't carry out the 9/11 attacks, infact it is unlikely that he even had much to do with it's planning. He was the leader of Al-Qaeda at the time yes, but it would seem likely that other things were going on that required more urgent attention from him, and planning was left largely to the perpetrators, all of whom died in the attempt.

While everyone's busy being all righteous that the leader of Al-Qaeda is dead, remember that he is only a fraction as evil as the west has been. Compare the deaths in 9/11 to those during 1945 at the hands of America.

Well, if you believe The Sun, an 'Al-Qaeda Warlord' (eventhough they're Sunni Muslims and would NEVER call themselves a Warlord...) has already outlined plans to 'blitz britain'.

Really, it's a good thing they haven't got any fighter planes/bomber planes, any tactical weaponry or airbourne bombs.

So Obama isn't going to release any photos which I think is a good thing as this would greately enflame the situation.

I'm with you David, yes their will be the usual conspirasists (is that the word i'm looking for?) but at the end of the day whats done is done and anyone who wants to see the photo i have to question their reasons?

I'm not sure that even to those poor families that lost people in the 9/11 trade centres would actually want to see a picture of him dead? It doesnt make the situation better and it's far from what i'd call justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom