Help with HP pavilion Laptop

Kezia

Beta member
Firstly, I know I shouldnt have bought an HP but it was for school so dont judge. So, I really want to upgrade my computer to be able to run starcraft 2 better. I am getting really upset at the quality and the low frame rate and I was just wondering if anyone can give me some advice as to upgrading my laptop. I will post my specs and hopefully someone will help me out :D.
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00 GHz
Memory: 4 GBs
64-bit operating system
Graphics card: Mobile Intel 4 series express chipset family.
Please help!

you wont be able to upgrade it to run starcraft well. You may want to look into a AMD powered notebook at the least. The Raedon HD IPU and GPU's are excellent at running some games. Thats what you need, not that intel 4 series.

Firstly, I know I shouldnt have bought an HP but it was for school so dont judge. So, I really want to upgrade my computer to be able to run starcraft 2 better. I am getting really upset at the quality and the low frame rate and I was just wondering if anyone can give me some advice as to upgrading my laptop. I will post my specs and hopefully someone will help me out :D.
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00 GHz
Memory: 4 GBs
64-bit operating system
Graphics card: Mobile Intel 4 series express chipset family.
Please help!

Yuck.

Possibly the worst graphics setups ever those Intels, and unfortunately un-upgradable.

You will be best off selling it and try to pick up a cheap system on ebay

Back
Top Bottom