How useful is the internet and your computer to you?

1) If it's not of interest, then why do you and others read my posts?

2) Passing up on my posts would make it less likely that I would do more posts that are similar in the future.

3) Keep in mind that this website has an automerge feature that's supposed to merge duplicate posts (good feature).

4) With this thread I'm looking for usefulness which I haven't pursued before.

it's not so much the topic, it's the scope of said topics.

Most of your threads seem to be about incredibly vague open-interest things, and it seems to the rest of us that you're just bumping up your post count.

Good point. IMO I think you don't know squat about how computer work or how to trouble shoot or build one. It's either one of those or you're writting one hell of a paper.

Good point. IMO I think you don't know squat about how computer work or how to trouble shoot or build one. It's either one of those or you're writting one hell of a paper.

"IMO I think you don't know squat about how computer work or how to trouble shoot or build one." Let's say there's still plenty I don't know about the computer which I said in another thread. But this doesn't mean that I nor anyone else shouldn't be posting onto this website.

Oh, it's very useful. Without computers or the internet I'd lose both of my jobs.

As an aside, if you are going to quote a post don't put half the text in quotes underneath anyways. that kind of kills the purpose and makes your most very unreadable.

Back
Top Bottom