Random Chit Chat

About a year ago I took a class titled "Introduction to Advanced Mathematics." It was essentially a mathematical proofs class with some basic logical principles. I thought it was moderately interesting. Not trying to be cocky, but the class was too slow paced for me.

Since when does windows live movie maker not support AVI files?
what the hell gives?
RealPlayer Converter dosnt support AVI either....

how am i to get my fraps vids to youtube :(

Also, they need converted because fraps vids are way over the 1GB rule.

also, anyone know if they actually did this show?

Any new members interested in a slight benchmarking tournament?
Should it be posted in the competition forum?

Might have to try that someday. Virtualdub is the best video converter for me. Unless I need to convert WMV (regular virtualdub doesn't seem to support it). I use Expression Encoder for WMV.

So with I got bored with SCII a while back, and I started to play with random, and messed around a lot. Now I am in the bronze league. Owning everyone I have faced... I can see why they lose too. It is because they don't expand until their mineral/vespene gas is really low, and not thinking a way to counter (always using the same strategy/build throughout the whole game).

However, it is quite interesting playing against these bronze players. Also, they don't seem to do any cheese/rush. I'm actually learning more from them than when I was in the gold league playing as Terrans.

I need to back up some 120GB of data... that's going to suck.

I have a 250GB SATA I can burn it to, but that will tie up my laptop for half a day.

On monday I am moving to an apartment in Stratford. this will be the first time in my life I don't live in the middle of nowhere. Not to mention I am going from 1.5mb/s wireless to 15mb cable from rogers.

I am also trying out ubuntu 11.04!

Just some news for you all

An AVI file doesn't really mean anything. At all. AVI files can have different encoding - just because it can't play one AVI file doesn't mean it can't play another.

Back
Top Bottom