SONY hacking

It sucks that PSN is out. They lost a couple of sales from me so far as most of my purchases were impulse buys. Out of nowhere, I really wanted to play MGS, but was to lazy to look for the discs and pull out my PS1.

Oh well, I'm pretty buys with school now anyways. Hope it will be fully back up after next week.

i've heard, and i recon it's true, that it was former Sony employees who did it.

would make sense, at the time of employee redundancy, and they got in real easy and aren't making it easy to get them out.
i believe that as well, i feel lucky i havent signed up to there online service yet

At least credit card information was encrypted, though it makes you wonder why no other data was.
I never used a credit card on the PSN network though, and have only ever been online once or twice on it.

I do however want to sync up Portal 2 to Steam so I can play that on my PC, but this had to happen at around the same time it came out didn't it...

Yeah, I really want to connect the Steam account so I can download it on PC, and play Co-op.
Something is fishy

If you buy the PS3 version, you can sync it with your steam account, and get the PC version for free. I also heard there is cross platform (PC and PS3) co-op for Portal 2.

Also, for the US people, you can pick up Portal 2 from Gamestop for $39.99 (or $29.99 for PC), or $34.99 at Kmart. Walmart/Bestbuy (or at least my local ones) also price match ads, so if you don't want to go to Gamestop, then go to store that price matches.

Back
Top Bottom