Chat About Iphone 5

JCB1

Daemon Poster
What have you heard about it. Will it be any good? What new features / extras would you like to see ??

I've seen some hideous pictures of what the iPhone 5 might look like. I'd eat my own head if that's what it looked like...

iphone5-2011-04-22-450.jpg

That was on Engadget, BTW.

I saw a couple of videos from a group who have reviewed upcoming Apple products in the past. It looks as if it has a new feature where you can run multiple apps in the background and open/close them quickly and efficiently. It also had a new folder system. I'll search around to try and find the videos for you. Overall it looked okay but honestly i was expecting something a bit more exciting! (bearing in mind this is NOT an official video from Apple; more to come, hopefully :) )

iOS 5 Leaked on White iPhone 4 ? - Here i dug around for a bit and found the link :) enjoy!!
By the way, this isn't the iPhone 5 case/design etc. this is a video of the iPhone 5's operating system iOS 5 running on a (white) iPhone 4 and again, this is a Vietnamese group, NOT an official Apple vid.

What?! Again?! (I just bought iPhone 4 2 hours ago!! o_O)

I don't know anything about iPhone 5 yet. But for my 'wishlist' of how it should like..

What about as thin as the iPod Touch 3G? :p

Back
Top Bottom