Do you find the internet stressful?

I use the internet to unwind after a hard day at work, it relaxes me to sit there and surf for a bit. I don't get stressed about spam and viruses because I'm smart about what I do on the internet.

Stressful? No, but it can be catchy at some point. Knowing what you're looking for and having a good judgement is actually a plus.

I got this e-mail about browser security. It's about IE9 and Chrome...check it out:
IE9 versus Chrome: which one blocks malware better? | ZDNet

Let me clarify something with all the users here; He might make a lot of threads about opinions and stuff, but it can actually get to somewhere and having a little question or 2 every day from him doesn't bother me at least. Just answer what you think and let it go. If he would have posted the same things over and over again, then we would have an issue. Though, Comp Explorer, try to keep all subjects and variants all together when possible.

i agree about the facebook chat thing

facebook is general is always glitchy as hell for me, dunno why.

sometimes chat will freeze for a split second then tell me every message is a new one

OMG 73 NEW MESSAGES NAO.

Everyone has problems with facebook chat.

i find DELL stressed, i ordered a 73in TV

then they said i couldn't get it, so i cancelled it.

4 days later i get a call from a freight company saying they had a tv for me.

i told them to return to sender

then 2 weeks after that, i get a DELL bill in the mail.

i call dell for 3 days straight and finally find out that i dont have to pay the bill.

horrible crap dell is.

i find DELL stressed, i ordered a 73in TV

then they said i couldn't get it, so i cancelled it.

4 days later i get a call from a freight company saying they had a tv for me.

i told them to return to sender

then 2 weeks after that, i get a DELL bill in the mail.

i call dell for 3 days straight and finally find out that i dont have to pay the bill.

horrible crap dell is.
Something similar happened to me a while back, I cancelled an order for a set of Z-2300's and they refunded my money and everything. Well the package ended up coming anyway with the speakers in it, they never caught it or made me pay so I got Z-2300's for free....:)

Something similar happened to me a while back, I cancelled an order for a set of Z-2300's and they refunded my money and everything. Well the package ended up coming anyway with the speakers in it, they never caught it or made me pay so I got Z-2300's for free....:)
I'm gonna have to start ordering from Dell and canceling... lol

I find several sites on the internet stressful. The_Lucas' one is one of them.
LMFAO! did you come on here just to say that?

Yeah he pretty much did. lol. Had to ban him for a little while because he harassed a few members.

On topic, yes, I do find the Internet stressful sometimes, keeping updated on everything and whatnot, but lately I've been letting go a little.

Back
Top Bottom