Well well well what do we have here?

vampist

Fully Optimized
Hello boys and girls I'm bozo... er.. Hey it's vamp here, what's up? Haven't been here in a long time.

I'm liking the new look and what's this? New management?

Been working on a hell of a lot of things since I have been away. I haven't taken the tests yet, but I have basically what one would consider an A+, Security+, CCNA, and I'm working on basically CCNP stuff right now. (college)

I seen a post on Arduinos, very nice. I see some people are still active that I remember. Shout out to them.

Well anyway, just wanted to say hello and see how everyone was doing. Will probably be back soon enough.

Well Vamp,
I have no idea what any of that stuff is lol
but good luck on it.
A+ is the basics of computing and working on troubleshooting the hardware. Security+ is the basics of what can mess up your computer, what a NFS or NAS is, etc. CCNA is Cisco Certified Network Associate, and a CCNP is Cisco Certified Network Professional.

I'd go with security+
CCNA, then CCNP...
I wouldn't bother with the A+ if you wanted to show that you had the basics of computer use I'd go with a MCITP at the desktop support level (windows 7, office etc). which shows you know the basics, and the more than basics...
that said, in terms of support people I'd say that an A+ is a first line sort of qualification, whilst a CCNP is a 3rd line sort of qualification, so you may want to skip the A+ and take an MCITP in server stuff rather than desktop (windows server/SQL server/Hyper-V etc).

if I recall correctly you need to have completed the CCNA before you can take the CCNP, so you might want to look at taking that sooner rather than later...

Security+ is a pretty basic exam, but more and more employers are now becoming security concious, so it's a good one to have. (in my opinion)

Hey, welcome back. Good to see you again. GL with your certs whatever you decide to do.

Hey Vamp, Good to see you back. I am now the lucky owner of CF and David is still about as an admin. We have held a few competitions in an effort to get people active around here again. Give me a shout if you need anything

Whoa, JCB you own CF?! I seen a thread didn't read it, congrats. I will try and spread the word.

EDIT: Thought I remembered you but I just seen a post by the guy I think I confused you with.
(Why I was surprised)

Back
Top Bottom