Looking at an Iphone 4

id say go for the iphone 4. I was anti i-phone and got an android. But then I played with my dads iphone and then traded in my android phone to get an iphone. I dont know how i lived with out an iphone :)

Haha, you live in Edinboro? We should just get everyone together in this area and get a couple of beers and computers networked together.

Where are you living at man?

Those are some pretty nice speeds man. I didn't know you were from Edinboro? Or were you just driving through?

I'm from Edinboro, I was up in Erie visiting friends and stopped by my parents place on Easter. I live down towards State College, although I'm probably going back up that way this weekend again.

Well now I'm thinking about a Samsung Fascinate because there are some pretty good discounts on it from Verizon and from everything I've read and seen in youtube videos it seems like a very good phone. Does anyone here have that phone?

id say go for the iphone 4. I was anti i-phone and got an android. But then I played with my dads iphone and then traded in my android phone to get an iphone. I dont know how i lived with out an iphone
I'm the other way round - ignoring the whole programming thing that's much better on the android, I find it a much nicer OS / environment overall. Each to their own I guess, but android phones tend to be a fair bit cheaper, at least here!

Back
Top Bottom