Random Chit Chat

Canucks only have a good record because they play shitty western teams like the Flames, Kings, Sharks, Oilers, and there own division sucks to.

Redfags are worthless, i work with one lol.

Crosby most likley will not be back till next season it seems. no news at all, though hes practicing with the team in full gear just no contact yet.

Every team would hate crosby because there pissed they dont have him on there team.

Also guess who gave Vancouver one of there very few regular season losses? Penguins
Guess who swept the season against the Red Wings? Penguins.
Guess who has more goals then 90% of the leage when only playing about half the season? Crosby.
Guess who has the #1 Rated Penalty Kill? Penguins.

Be mad i tell them. LOL

Still nothing more attractive then a chick wearing nothing but a Pens Jersey.... lol

Also
Kahmayhamayha.jpg

Kamehameha!

What drive do you have, and in what machine?

MacBook Pro 13". It's not the fastest SSD out there, but I value support over performance in some cases.

picture11h.png

Was hoping to get one for my Mac Pro to store the operating system, but I still need to purchase AppleCare for that machine as well.

Canucks only have a good record because they play shitty western teams like the Flames, Kings, Sharks, Oilers, and there own division sucks to.

Redfags are worthless, i work with one lol.

Crosby most likley will not be back till next season it seems. no news at all, though hes practicing with the team in full gear just no contact yet.

Every team would hate crosby because there pissed they dont have him on there team.

Also guess who gave Vancouver one of there very few regular season losses? Penguins
Guess who swept the season against the Red Wings? Penguins.
Guess who has more goals then 90% of the leage when only playing about half the season? Crosby.
Guess who has the #1 Rated Penalty Kill? Penguins.

Be mad i tell them. LOL

Still nothing more attractive then a chick wearing nothing but a Pens Jersey.... lol

Also
Kahmayhamayha.jpg

Kamehameha!
Pfft, I like Crosby. Kid has skills!

MacBook Pro 13". It's not the fastest SSD out there, but I value support over performance in some cases.

picture11h.png

Was hoping to get one for my Mac Pro to store the operating system, but I still need to purchase AppleCare for that machine as well.

Ah, Cool. As you're probably aware (I've mentioned it more than once...), I am now the owner of a 15" MBP.

I am thinking of getting a hybrid SSD (as long as I keep my current hard drive, there is no issues regarding warranty, as it's a user-serviceable part) - The only thing that is holding me back is the potential hit to the battery life. I can't afford a full SSD with a high enough capacity (256GB+).

I have a desktop for all my storage needs. I doubt I'm going to to store that many personal documents on here.

The magic squares one is annoying though. a stupid puzzle on three pages? I'd rather do calculus.

In all seriousness you might find Formal Methods in software engineering fun. I hate it, and the professor touts it like it'll make or break my career but it's outdated and doesn't apply to C, C++, C#, java or really any modern langauge. It's all mathematical proofs of logic statements essentially, use discrete math to prove an if-statement.

Back
Top Bottom