Who done that?

superman22x

Golden Master
86 monte carlo ss (trojan edition)

i got a 86 monte with a 350 motor thats running strong, 350 tranny thats shifting good,interior needs a lil work but all there, its painted a trojan theme gets lots of compliments. im asking 3000 obo. if interested call bryan at

3n13k93m85V45Q65S5b4lc43132d9773b1908.jpg

3n63mc3o55O65Z55S0b4l82166e22917e10a1.jpg

3kf3m33l85P25R45S5b4lf56da9c625cd17b5.jpg

Was a great car before they put the ads on it... lol

I'd pay $100 and that's it, just because I love those old Monte's and it can be repainted.

I'd pay $100 and that's it, just because I love those old Monte's and it can be repainted.
Yeah, I like this gen of GMs. I'd LOVE a Buick GN. Twin turbo 3800... It could be repainted, but then you're talking a few thousand more for a good paint job... $100 max I agree with, haha.

Yeah, I like this gen of GMs. I'd LOVE a Buick GN. Twin turbo 3800... It could be repainted, but then you're talking a few thousand more for a good paint job... $100 max I agree with, haha.
Oh yeah.....GNX is like my dream car. Along with something like a late 80's IROC Camaro.

It would probably cost around $500 to paint it yourself. That includes the cost of the spray kit.

yeah id say i want the sponsor to buy it for me.

and my dad had a Ironic Z28 85'
Epic stuff.

Ha!

It would probably cost around $500 to paint it yourself. That includes the cost of the spray kit.

Ha!
Yeah, $500 and time. Lots of time. I know some guys that have gotten great paint jobs from Maaco for around $500 but they did all the prep work themselves. The easy part of painting is spraying. What makes a good paint job is the prep work. That's where you will easily spend $3000+ for a good paint job.

Yeah, $500 and time. Lots of time. I know some guys that have gotten great paint jobs from Maaco for around $500 but they did all the prep work themselves. The easy part of painting is spraying. What makes a good paint job is the prep work. That's where you will easily spend $3000+ for a good paint job.
It is in the prep work, but I don't know about the spraying being easy either. You have to really pay attention to what you're doing so you don't get runs and fish eyes and make sure you get good even coverage if you want the job to look decent.

Back
Top Bottom