Youtube Channel!

im sure it's against the rules in every forums, at least all the ones i go on.

perhaps thats why it keeps getting taken down. It's classed as advertising here, some places will call it spam. I know the majority of places i go to would have insta-banned you.

cyber hugs for JCB are in order.

*Cyber hugs JCB*
*Hangs head in shame*
*Looks up at rest of forum glaring down*
"Forgiven?..."

Hey guys!

Come check out my channel and please subscribe I will return the favour if you like!
Please feel free to leave a comment on some of my videos!

Thank you!
James Johnson
I'm guessing you're quite young / inexperienced so I'll go easy on you ;)

Here's the thing, randomly subscribing to forums then asking people to subscribe to your channels is called spamming and you will get the link taken off. Most likely you'll be banned - people here are friendly so it's not happened this time, but that would be the norm.

The way you get people watching your videos is, quite simply, to make good and interesting videos. If you do that and direct a few of your friends to watch them, they might leave comments, like the video or even better direct their friends to do the same. Eventually if the video is good enough (or bad enough in the case of Rebecca Black) it'll spread like wildfire and the whole world will know about it before long. If it's just average or boring, then people won't bother spreading the word, it won't show up in search results as much and it won't be seen as much.

That's just the way it works I'm afraid! Spamming forums won't help, it just annoys people and the chances of anyone subscribing through it (through this or any other forum) are practically nil.

Hey! Im sorry its just most people dont want to see my channel because they think my videos are crap! I just want to know what people think.

Sorry guys!
Maybe if you posted more and were a more well known/trusted member your link wouldn't have been taken off. But as it is, it seems like you are only trying to get people to subscribe to your channel, and that qualifies as spam.

Back
Top Bottom