Favorite Bands/Artists/Albums/Songs Thread

~Darkseeker~

Fully Optimized
So, i know this isn't a music forum, but hey, digital media sort of goes hand-in-hand with IT, since music seems to be going that way.

what are your favorite bands/artists/albums/songs right now?

for me its Liebe Ist Fur alle Da - Rammstein, which i only recently discovered. Favorite song probably Waidmanns Heil.

Mumford and Sons - 'Little Lion Man' and 'The Cave'
Good Stuff, becoming very popular and well known :)

Kings of Leon, MGMT, Metallica, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Bassnectar, The Prodigy, Modest Mouse... All sorts, lol.

Kings of Leon, MGMT, Metallica, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Bassnectar, The Prodigy, Modest Mouse... All sorts, lol.

Good Choices, sir! Modest Mouse are really good. As are most of the other bands you've listed (Never heard of Edward Sharpe, Magnetic Zeros or Bassnectar, though!)

Good Choices, sir! Modest Mouse are really good. As are most of the other bands you've listed (Never heard of Edward Sharpe, Magnetic Zeros or Bassnectar, though!)

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros! They only have one album out. Check them out sometime, they have the NFL song, "Home" and the Ford Fiesta commercial uses their song, "Janglin." I like their music a lot, peaceful. My friend's met them at Lollapalooza too.

Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Static Cycle, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Seether, Alice In Chains, Apocalyptica, Audioslave, Shinedown, Evanescence, Goo Goo Dolls, Five Bolt Main, Flaw, Live, Papa Roach, Soil.......the list goes on and on and on.......

Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Static Cycle, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Seether, Alice In Chains, Apocalyptica, Audioslave, Shinedown, Evanescence, Goo Goo Dolls, Five Bolt Main, Flaw, Live, Papa Roach, Soil.......the list goes on and on and on.......

Most of these :)

Disturbed is my all time favorite band, but Whole World's Crazy by the Art of Dying is my current favorite song.

old school stuff like Aerosmith, Megadeth, ZZTop, Great White, Lee Aaron, Jackyl, The Four Horsemen, Ratt, Accept, and everything in between.

AC/DC, Zepp, Clapton, Petty, Floyde, Megadeth, GNR, Rush, Silver Bullet Band, ZZTop, Motley Cru, Twisted Sister, Billy Joel, Smash Mouth, B182, Dream Theater, Metallica, and others, and some country artists. Just, no rap, but a select few songs.

Back
Top Bottom