Internet forum

Your exact idea has not been tried before. All I'm saying is that from my experience it will fizzle out shortly after it's started.
I agree, to be honest, I think any thread would easily fit intot he forums that we already have...

if you want to have a discussion about the internet, that asks how it works... then the technical section for networking would be a good place to put the thread...

if you want to have a general and more social discussion about the internet, how why and what people use it for then the social lounge is probably the best place...

I can't see a social section for technical subjects really taking off.

You could just do a sticky thread in the social lounge instead of a totally new forum.
we could call it Random chit chat...

[sarcasm intended], (but not directed at you clacker!)

I agree, to be honest, I think any thread would easily fit intot he forums that we already have...

if you want to have a discussion about the internet, that asks how it works... then the technical section for networking would be a good place to put the thread...

if you want to have a general and more social discussion about the internet, how why and what people use it for then the social lounge is probably the best place...

I can't see a social section for technical subjects really taking off.

we could call it Random chit chat...

[sarcasm intended], (but not directed at you clacker!)

Hahaa no problem. :)

Back
Top Bottom