Upgrading to play Portal 2

Yea it is fast-paced sometimes, but i've got a better grip of touchpad than a mouse.

Haha, I don't see why it matters if he's using a touch pad or not to be honest. Depending on how sensitive they are, they can be adequate for game playing any how.

It would seem you will definitely have to pay for either a new laptop, or a desktop.

You could pick up a laptop for around £400-£500 that would play this game rather well. It's not exactly the most advanced game in the world.
The problem would be if in the next couple years, when you encounter a game that you again want to play, and your stuck again with a laptop that won't play it.

If you are willing to spend a bit more on a laptop, you would of course be more future proofed, but if gaming is your forte, I'd steer away from a fixed format like that.

I'm studying as an electronic engineer, the studies include computer technology. It's easy to me to change parts to computer.

But i don't know about THIS computer :/ because it's a laptop.

Well, at least Portal 1 runs fine on this computer, and i can get maps, that's fine too :)

Back
Top Bottom