Call of Duty Black Ops

Black Ops is good as long as it's on veteran, otherwise it's too easy.

Treyarch also put in the stupid infinite spawns again, making Executive Order a matter of luck rather than skills on harder difficulties. Has all the same problems as World at War.

Infinity Ward did a much better job of MW/MW2 than Treyarch did on WoW/BO.

It's better than MW2, has ded servers which are great to have back (it's disgusting that they weren't in MW2) and it just feels a lot more solid than MW2 to me. However, it's just more of the same. It's incredibly over rated, and isn't anything special at all. So yeah.

I do not know how anybody can love the story of Black OPS. Its awful . What is really caught my eyes that it's graphics. It is really great. The very first mission where mason and his friends going to kill Castro I was just staring at the graphics without playing the game.

I do not know how anybody can love the story of Black OPS. Its awful . What is really caught my eyes that it's graphics. It is really great. The very first mission where mason and his friends going to kill Castro I was just staring at the graphics without playing the game.

Yeah... the story was just some odd barrage of random scenes, and was pretty predictable.

Well the story (imo) isn't THAT bad, i mean there are worse games out there.

I quite liked the mixture of scenes from WWII, Vietnam and the missile crisis. I must say though, if Infinity Ward had made ALL of the COD games (WoW and BO) not just MW/MW2, i think they wold be alot better.

Treyarch just like those unlimited spawns too much.

Well the story (imo) isn't THAT bad, i mean there are worse games out there.

I quite liked the mixture of scenes from WWII, Vietnam and the missile crisis. I must say though, if Infinity Ward had made ALL of the COD games (WoW and BO) not just MW/MW2, i think they wold be alot better.

Treyarch just like those unlimited spawns too much.
I'm not saying that it's horrible, I'm just saying that it's nothing fantastic, and doesn't live up to the expectations at all IMO.

I agree with you in the line of single player, but definitely not multiplayer. MW was awesome, but MW2 killed the multiplayer with the killstreaks and no dedicated servers. Black Ops fixed some of that, but still left a lot to be desired in my opinion.

the lack of dedicated servers wasn't a huge problem initially, for me it's always been the way the game chooses it's hosts, it seems to always pick someone with a weak-ass connection or heavy latency to be host. Host Migration makes it a little less frustrating but still. When They give consoles the interface that PC gets (a list of servers to choose) it will be alot better IMHO, and NAT will become less of a problem for me.

Back
Top Bottom