Favorite OS

I use Windows primarily. I do have Ubuntu in a dual boot (on a few computers) but don't really use it much. There just isn't enough compatibility and it isn't quite as polished as I would like.

I use Windows 7 and some Linux distros, currently using Linux Mint. I would probably switch to Linux entirely if I could run all my pc games on it.

I am using ubuntu in desktop, server side redhat and solaris. Installed windows 7 in virtual OS, rarely I am using it

Ubuntu is my favorite, but I do run dual boot with Vista. Windows is a must if you are into gaming.

Ubuntu. I have XP Pro in Virtualbox, but I only boot that up maybe once a quarter.

I normally use VMWare for Virtualization, can't say I've ever used virtual Box. How do you find the two compare?

Windows is a must if you are into gaming.

True, but the pts side is that with windows 8 microsoft is starting to step away from .NET and silverlight to move towards more open frameworks. =D

I run Windows XP at the moment, and Windows 7 on the other hard drive, I'm still to set up.

Never touched Linux, etc. I've seen a guy using it, and he has to enter the prompt a lot to type random commands. Didn't seem simple to me at all!

Back
Top Bottom