Do You Exercise?

I'm 6'4" in height, and weigh ~14st 2lb. I don't DELIBERATELY exercise, but I play football most lunchtimes for around 30 minutes at school... kinda. I go to Scouts, too - we run around a bit there :p.

I cycle to work most days (5 miles each way) which is great after you've been sitting all day! I also go to the gym 2-3 times a week

For me, I like lifting. Last semester I lacked a lot with being busy. This semester I took a weight training class so I would force myself to go to the gym twice a week for an hour. I like doing that, gives me more energy during the day. When I go to the gym though, I tend to like certain lifts a lot more than others. For example, I love bicep curls, but don't like shoulder press type workouts. Last year I had gotten to the point where I was doing sets of 10 per arm with 50lb dumbbells. But I could barely do much on the military press or other similar shoulder workouts. Here it's way to snowy to do much running during the school year outside, and I don't like treadmills at all. Way to boring. I tried the elliptical the other day, I think I might start doing that more often. Put it on high resistance and incline and do a short workout rather than normal for a longer time.

i want to do exercise........because i am over weight........... but unfortunately i dont have time to exercise...... only sunday is free and that is for rest

I climb three days a week for a few hours and when I can afford it go on trips. My next goal is clingman's dome, but thatll probably be a while as I don't have time off for a year at this point.

I've started working out and I'm eating a lot more protein. I have really noticed a difference and I'm pretty sure I have gained some weight, I just have to find some scales. :)

Back
Top Bottom