Moving Music

GibsonSGKing

Daemon Poster
I have all of my music organized in Winamp. I have the songs I want to move in a playlist. I want to just drag and drop, and have them all copied into a folder. How can I do this? The songs aren't organized at all for the most part, because I pulled them from an ipod. They're organized in winamp, but the folders/filenames aren't. There has to be an easy way to do this, help?

In my opinion the easiest way to create brand new playlists is to hold down shift-key while double clicking on a album, single songs or several selected songs. They will be added to your current playlist. When you're done, you can simply save that playlist as shown in the tutorial.

In my opinion the easiest way to create brand new playlists is to hold down shift-key while double clicking on a album, single songs or several selected songs. They will be added to your current playlist. When you're done, you can simply save that playlist as shown in the tutorial.

You totally missed the point here. I can make a playlist, that's not the problem. The problem, is I want to be able to drag and drop the songs outside of winamp into a folder, and have winamp copy them there.

Back
Top Bottom