What should I look for if I suspect my girlfriend may be webcam modeling?

What should I look for if I suspect my girlfriend may be webcam modeling?
You need to look inside yourself more than you need to look at anything on a computer.

I see one glaring thing here... "her laptop". If you do anything without her consent it's illegal. Like others have said, just ask. If you have any hopes of ever having a good relationship with someone you need to be open and be able to talk about things like this.

I'll repeat above, just ask her. That's your best bet, don't stalk or try to find stuff. If you have troubles asking her, then obviously there are some problems in the relationship.

Without trust and being open and honest with your partner, you will experiance so so many problems in the future.

Good Luck

I see one glaring thing here... "her laptop". If you do anything without her consent it's illegal.

Well that may be, but if she is doing it on his internet, I don't see why he cannot check what she is doing with the router, or by looking at DNS requests?

Well that may be, but if she is doing it on his internet, I don't see why he cannot check what she is doing with the router, or by looking at DNS requests?

I would agree with you there. If it's on the router he is tracking or looking then I don't see what the problem is there. I guess if you do have surveillance in place, you need to notify the people, but after all, if its his Internet on his router, then looks like fair game.

Although, I still think talking to her first hand is the best method to approach.

I am pretty new into a relationship and I have a strong suspician my girlfriend may be doing some webcam modeling. I don't want to just come right out and ask her. Is there anything that would be able to tell me if her laptop is sending video? Anyone know of programs or anything that would be loaded that would confirm that someone is doing this type of thing? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
This is a bad thing?

I would also go on talking rather than spying your girlfriend. It is true that trust is very essential in a relationship, but too much trust is also not good, especially for your self.
If you really love your girlfriend, better give time to talk to her about matters that is juggling on your mind....be open dude.

:L

but SRSLY just say something is bugging you and you want to talk about it - then just come out with it. You're only making it harder on yourself keeping it in.

This thread is so old. They have probably broken up because he ignored everyones advice, found out that she was modeling, confronted her and then never see each other again.

Back
Top Bottom