Updated Reputation Guide

JCB1

Daemon Poster
We have a reputation system on this site where you can give + or - reputation to a user if you find there post useful or not.

For Every +100 Reputation Points you get you will receive 1 green bar as shown below. If your reputation goes in to negative numbers then you will receive a red bar as shown below.

reputation_pos.gif
= positive
reputation_neg.gif
= negative

Your reputation title will change depending on how many reputation points you have. The levels are shown below.

-10 User is infamous around these parts
-4 User can only hope to improve
-1 User has a little shameless behaviour in the past
0 User is an unknown quantity at this point
6 User is on a distinguished road
40 User will become famous soon enough
100 User has a spectacular aura about
250 User is a jewel in the rough
500 User is just really nice
750 User is a glorious beacon of light
1000 User is a name known to all
2000 User is a splendid one to behold
3000 User has much to be proud of
4000 User has a brilliant future
5000 User has a reputation beyond repute

Your reputation will be shown on every post you make (Shown below top right)

rep.png

To leave reputation for someone click on the "Leave Reputation" link shown above

i think this is a good system, it's just disappointing how underused it seems to be around the forum. Hopefully your modifications will make the 'leave rep' button easier to find xD
Yeah... I already used the Report Post button without noticing what was left of it

i think this is a good system, it's just disappointing how underused it seems to be around the forum. Hopefully your modifications will make the 'leave rep' button easier to find xD

When I first joined I didn't notice I think you should change it to give rep for this thread and make it stand out more.

While I agree that certain persons with excessively low reputation are annoying as all hell (they have that low reputation for a reason, after all), I am loath to recommend banning them for being unpopular.

Anyone who reads their posts can see their reputation and I am hoping that for the most part they will factor that reputation in when evaluating the contents of said post.

In other words, yes, he's a troll, and offers little of use to the forums, however, he hasn't broken the existing rules to the point where he would be banned by the moderators, and everyone knows he's an idiot, so just ignore him.

Back
Top Bottom